Shredded Smoked Chicken Asian Noodle Salad
A fantastic fresh healthy salad the whole family can enjoy. Great for lunchbox leftovers the next day!
- 300g Santa Rosa Smoked Chicken shredded
- 200g dried thin rice noodles [vermicelli]
- ½ cucumber thinly sliced into strips
- 2 carrots peeled and cut into thin strips
- 2 spring onions finely sliced on a diagonal
- 100g bean sprouts or snow peas finely sliced
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves roughly chopped
- ½ cup fresh coriander leaves roughly chopped
- 1 red chilli finely chopped [optional]
- ½ cup roasted peanuts roughly chopped [optional]
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 2 limes cut in half
- Black and white sesame seeds
- Fresh mint and coriander
- Place the rice noodles into a bowl and cover with boiling water. Allow to stand for 5 mins then drain.
- Place the noodles into a large bowl and toss together with the smoked chicken, cucumber, carrots, spring onions, bean sprouts, herbs, red chilli and peanuts.
- To make the dressing combine all the ingredients together then pour over the salad. Toss together well and chill until ready to serve.
Garnish with lime halves, black and white sesame seeds and fresh mint and coriander when serving.