Quick ‘n’ healthy Chicken Wraps
Full of flavour and ready in a flash, these wraps are loaded with goodness.
- 2 wholegrain wraps
- ½ pack Santa Rosa sliced chicken
- 100g hummus
- ½ carrot finely sliced
- ¼ cucumber finely sliced
- 2 handfuls spinach leaves shredded
- 4 tbsp raw red sauerkraut
- 4 tbsp red radish sprouts
- For the Green Tahini Dressing
- 200g natural yoghurt
- 60g tahini
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 lime (juiced)
- ¼ cup each of fresh mint, chives + coriander
- Start off by making the dressing: put all the ingredients into a blender and pulse until smooth. Set aside in the fridge until serving.
- In a non-stick fry pan, gently toast one side of the wrap over a low heat.
- To assemble the wraps, spread half the hummus along the middle and top with half the remaning ingredients.
- Drizzle with a few spoonfuls of your green tahini dressing and then fold.
Enjoy with a fresh green salad and an extra dollop of green tahini dressing.