Paradise Chicken Lettuce Cups
Fresh and vibrant, these gluten free style tacos are delicious parcels of goodness.
- 6 medium sized iceberg lettuce leaves
- 1 pack Santa Rosa shredded chicken
- Half pineapple sliced OR 2 ripe mangoes sliced
- 1 cup red cabbage finely shredded
- 4 spring onions finely sliced
- ½ cup bean sprouts
- ½ cup toasted OR fresh coconut shavings
- ½ cup fresh coriander
- ½ cup mint leaves
- 4 limes cut in half
- In a bowl put the chicken, pineapple or mango, red cabbage, spring onions, bean sprouts and half of the fresh herbs.
- Add half the dressing and toss.
- Pull apart the iceberg lettuce and choose six leaves as cups.
- Divide the chicken mixture evenly into each one.
Finish with the remaining fresh herbs and a wedge of lime. Serve with a side of extra dressing and the coconut shavings.