Fast Yellow Chicken Curry
Delicious and soooooo easy! On your table in 20 mins, this curry is so simple, so delicious you’ll probably make it a regular.
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion finely diced
- 1 pack Santa Rosa sliced chicken
- 100g yellow curry paste
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 800ml coconut milk
- 1 kumara - peeled and cut into small dices
- Steam or microwave the kumara until tender.
- In a large deep sided fry pan, heat the oil and cook onions for 5 mins.
- Add the yellow curry paste and stir fry for 2 mins.
- Next add the coconut milk and turmeric, simmer for 5 mins.
- Finally add the chicken and cooked kumara, simmer for 5 mins then serve
Serve with a bowl of brown rice or rice noodles. And top curry with any or all of the following: fresh coriander, chillies, coconut flakes, toasted peanuts and spring onions.