Easy Chicken Spaghetti
A classic Italian dish, this one’s great for the kids to make with Mum or Dad.
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 diced garlic cloves
- 2 x 400g chopped tomatoes in puree
- ¼ tsp chilli flakes (if you like a kick)
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 pack Santa Rosa shredded chicken
- 400g pack fresh spaghetti
- Heat the oil in a large fry pan; cook garlic until slightly caramelised.
- Add the tomatoes, chilli and oregano and simmer gently for 10 mins.
- Throw in the chicken and simmer for a further 5 mins. Then season to taste.
- Add the freshly cooked spaghetti to the pan and toss gently.
Top with grated pecorino or parmigiana cheese, torn fresh basil leaves and a drizzle of olive oil.