Creamy Tarragon Smoked Chicken on Bruschetta
If you have a bbq handy grill your bruschetta on it for a more authentic taste – it really is worth it! This simple dish is great for a quick snack, lunch, supper or even as a starter for a dinner party.
- 1 pack 300g Santa Rosa smoked chicken
- 1 spring onions finely chopped
- 250g sour cream
- ½ cup fresh Italian parsley leaves finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh tarragon leaves finely chopped
- 6 slices sourdough
- 1-2 Garlic cloves
- lemon juiced
- Freshly cracked pepper
- Olive oil
- Rocket leaves to garnish
- Make the creamy chicken topping by roughly chopping the smoked chicken and placing it into a large bowl.
- Add the sour cream, herbs, spring onions, lemon juice and a twist of cracked pepper and combine well.
- Rub the raw garlic cloves all over the sour dough slices then discard the garlic.
- Drizzle the sour dough with olive oil and place them onto a hot bbq or griddle pan searing well until it starts to blacken.
Arrange the bruschetta onto a platter and top each one with a generous dollop of creamy chicken. Garnish the platter all over with rocket leaves and more roughly chopped parsley.