Chicken, Rocket and Blue Cheese Pizza
Simple and delicious, this super-fast feed was made for those extra busy days.
- 2 thin crispy pizza bases
- 4 tbsp pasta sauce
- 2 cups pizza cheese
- 1 pack Santa Rosa sliced chicken
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 100g Blue Castello cheese
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to as hot as you can and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Put a pizza base on each tray and cover with pasta sauce, leaving an inch of dough around the edges.
- Sprinkle on half the pizza cheese. Then scatter over the chicken. And then add the remaining cheese.
- Sprinkle with pine nuts before drizzling pizza generously with olive oil and baking for 10-12 mins until crisp and golden.
Throw torn blue Castello cheese over the hot pizzas and top with rocket leaves, a dash of sea salt and a splash of olive oil. Then cut into portions and enjoy.