Cheesy Chicken Flatbreads
A sure-fire crowd pleaser, these flatbreads are perfect after a weekend of running about.
- 2 flatbreads
- 1 pack Santa Rosa shredded chicken
- 1 punnet tri-coloured cherry tomatoes – red, yellow + green
- 200g brie roughly sliced
- 200g smoked Havarti grated
- 1 lemon (zested)
- 6 sprigs of fresh thyme
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200C and line a large baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Top each flatbread with half the smoked Havarti, brie, chicken, halved cherry tomatoes, and a sprinkle of lemon zest and thyme leaves.
- Add the remaining smoked Havarti before drizzling with olive oil.
- Bake for 10-15mins or until golden.
Finish off with fresh thyme leaves and enjoy.